Translate

Thursday, 14 November 2013

Menopause Moi Makeover (The Blog)


As you will shortly start to see, I am not the only one around here getting a makeover.  The blog is going to be getting one too.  I have been writing this now for about eight months, with greater or lesser degrees of success, and think it needs a bit of freshening up.
When I started, I gave myself a year to see how it would go.  Time has flown by as it tends to do, at this point in life.  I have learned a lot throughout this process, but not as much as I could have so far.  I don’t want to get to the end of this experiment without giving it my all, and extracting the most benefit out of it that I could.

So, I think it’s time I tried to expand my readership, liven up the format, post some different stuff and just generally do things a bit differently.  I have read a lot of advice, not all of which I’m going to take.  I haven’t made it to this point (and attitude!) in life just to do everything that I’m told!!
However, I am studying other blogs, successful and (maybe) otherwise, just to get a feel for what those folks are doing that may work well if done over here.  I am sure there are some very basic things I am missing out on and could be doing better. 
And when all is said and done, I want to be putting my name on the best work possible.  I want this to be the best experience it can be for you – my Readers.  So I would like to hear from any of you who may have some ideas on what you would like to see or see more of.  If you have any suggestions on how things could improve, I would love to hear from you.

I was going to wait until after the Christmas holidays to implement the changes, and no doubt some of them will not come until then, at the earliest.  However, hold onto your hats for things to start happening within the next couple of weeks.  When all’s said and done, we never have as much time as we think!
I’d like to hear from you once the changes start taking shape too.  I’d like to know what you think of them, and whether you think they’re an improvement or an epic fail (hopefully not too many of those – but I’d like to know if that’s the truth!!)
 
Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix.

- Christina Baldwin
Cheers,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...