Translate

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Lobster Trap Christmas Tree, Eastern Passage, NS
 
 
Given the nature of the season I, like many of you, am feeling slightly stressed and a bit panicky!  There are all those things that need to be done as well as all the things we want to do, to celebrate.
 
With that in mind, I have decided to take a Christmas break a little earlier than originally intended.  I will still be working away however, on the blog makeover.  For those who read 'Menopause Moi' by e-mail subscription, I've already changed up a few things, so go check out the actual web-site and let me know what you think.
 
I hope to have most of the changes complete by the time I get back to regular posting on January 6th.  As well as the new look, there should be some new functionality and some new features that I hope you'll all like.
 
Until then, I hope that you have a peaceful and joyous celebration, however and wherever that may be!  Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year!
 
Cheers,
 
Donna
 
 
Photo (C) Donna Hanton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...