Translate

Thursday, 2 January 2014

(Fit) Friday Food - Healthy 'Banoffee'!

Donna's Healthy Banoffee dessert.


Happy New Year everybody!

Before I get too far into this post, I want to make it quite clear - Martha Stewart has nothing to worry about!!  As anyone who knows me can attest, I cook when I have to, and the odd other, rare occasion. 

However, when I came up with this idea for a healthy New Year's Day dessert all by myself, and it turned out so well, I thought I would share.  There is no cooking involved, and it took less than five minutes to put together!  There is no recipe, merely assemblage!


I put caramel-flavoured Greek yogurt in the bottom of each dish.  I then layered sliced banana over that, topping it all with a couple of dollops of vanilla Greek yogurt.  The 'garnish' was a square of dark chocolate with salted caramel.  Easy-peasy!  And satisfying enough for Hubby's sweet tooth, as dessert. 

Bonus: you could also eat this as breakfast (maybe without the chocolate...?) if you wanted!

Try it and let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...